Tim Salmonsen, CCIM, MICP
President, Executive Broker
- Tim has been in Real Estate for 16 years, the last 10 with Keller Williams.
- He specializes in Commercial Real Estate, leading his team to be recognized as the #1 Commercial Team in NWA for 5 years running.
- He is an avid fisherman, hunter, and in his downtime, he can be found floating the White River.
- He has 5 kids, 2 granddaughters, and is crazy about his family.
Ben Salmonsen, CCIM
Vice President, Executive Broker
- Ben has been in Real Estate for 9 years & has sold over $150 Million in Real Estate Assets in his career.
- He specializes in all types of Real Estate from Multi-Family, Self-Storage, Office, Retail, Industrial/Flex, Land, & Homes.
- He diligently leads and manages the sales team to increase production while ensuring he operates with the utmost integrity and ethics.
- He was born in NWA, is passionate about the outdoors, health & wellness, and he’s a huge Razorbacks Fan!
Director of Operations
- Amber has been working in the Real Estate industry for over 15 years and has worked with the Salmonsen Group since 2016.
- She manages all aspects of running our office as well as transaction coordination for our clients.
- She is highly organized and her top priority is great communication with our clients, title companies, and agents.
- She loves Sooner Football, playing a mean game of Cornhole, and just being with her husband of 23 years, along with their 3 kids, 2 grandbabies, & 2 furbabies.
Listing and Marketing Manager
- Taylor joined the Salmonsen Group at KW team towards the end of 2022, bringing a wealth of marketing knowledge with her.
- She makes sure all listings are marketed to it’s fullest potential starting with the MLS and ending with Social Media posts and Email Blasts.
- She is new to the NWA area, moving here a year and a half ago. She enjoys running and hiking with her dog and Fiancé.
Commercial, Leasing, Land & Residential Sales
- Jared became a Realtor with the Salmonsen Group at KW in 2017 specializing in Commercial Sales & Leasing. Since then, he has additionally become well versed in Residential Sales and he is very passionate about helping his clients in all aspects of Real Estate.
- He works hard for his clients making sure he is always putting their best interests above all else.
- He enjoys spending time with his family, watching Sooner Football, fishing, hunting, & spoiling his grandkids
- He has been married for 23 years, has 3 children, & 2 grandkids that he is crazy about.
Commercial Sales & Leasing Associate
- Tyler became a Realtor with the Salmonsen Group at KW in the beginning of 2022 specializing in Commercial Sales & Leasing.
- He works hard to ensure his clients find the perfect space for their business.
- He was born and raised in Northwest Arkansas and is a big fan of the Arkansas Razorbacks and all things football.
- He enjoys hiking on the many trails NWA has to offer as well as weightlifting.
Commercial Sales Associate & Multi-Family Realtor
- Michael joined the Salmonsen Group at KW in 2022 specializing in Multi-Family Real Estate.
- He also works Commercial Sales and Leasing and works hard to find the right property for his clients.
- He grew up in NWA, is a fan of the University of Arkansas Razorbacks and loves football.
- He was previously a Chef, so cooking will always be a passion of his.
Residential Development & Real Estate Consultant
- Beth has been in Real Estate since 2015, joining the Salmonsen Group at KW in 2017.
- She specializes in Residential Development but is also always eager to help her clients, new and old, find their forever homes.
- She is very professional and always goes the extra mile for her clients.
- She enjoys spending time with her family, being outdoors, and is very passionate about health & wellness.
Real Estate Consultant
- Olivia has been in real estate since 2018, she specializes in Residential real estate and is also licensed in Missouri.
- She grew up in Northwest Arkansas and enjoys hiking the many trails Arkansas has to offer.
- She also enjoys gardening, painting, and sewing in her free time.
Real Estate Consultant
- Heidi began her career in Real Estate in 2022, and joined the Salmonsen Group Realtors at KW in the beginning of 2023.
- She specializes in Residential real estate and always goes above and beyond for her clients.
- She moved to NWA in 2022, and enjoys tennis/pickleball, painting, and building stuff.