Tim Salmonsen, CCIM, MICP
President, Executive Broker
- Tim has been in Real Estate for 16 years, the last 10 with Keller Williams.
- He specializes in Commercial Real Estate, leading his team to be recognized as the #1 Commercial Team in NWA for 5 years running.
- He is an avid fisherman, hunter, and in his downtime, he can be found floating the White River.
- He has 5 kids, 2 granddaughters, and is crazy about his family.
Vice President, Executive Broker
- Ben has been in Real Estate for 9 years & has sold over $150 Million in Real Estate Assets in his career.
- He specializes in all types of Real Estate from Multi-Family, Self-Storage, Office, Retail, Industrial/Flex, Land, & Homes.
- He diligently leads and manages the sales team to increase production while ensuring he operates with the utmost integrity and ethics.
- He was born in NWA, is passionate about the outdoors, health & wellness, and he’s a huge Razorbacks Fan!
Director of Operations
- Amber has been working in the Real Estate industry for over 15 years and has worked with the Salmonsen Group since 2016.
- She manages all aspects of running our office as well as transaction coordination for our clients.
- She is highly organized and her top priority is great communication with our clients, title companies, and agents.
- She loves Sooner Football, playing a mean game of Cornhole, and just being with her husband of 23 years, along with their 3 kids, 2 grandbabies, & 2 furbabies.
Listing and Marketing Manager
- Taylor joined the Salmonsen Group at KW team towards the end of 2022, bringing a wealth of marketing knowledge with her.
- She makes sure all listings are marketed to it’s fullest potential starting with the MLS and ending with Social Media posts and Email Blasts.
- She is new to the NWA area, moving here a year and a half ago. She enjoys running and hiking with her dog and Fiancé.
Commercial, Leasing, Land & Residential Sales
- Jared became a Realtor with the Salmonsen Group at KW in 2017 specializing in Commercial Sales & Leasing. Since then, he has additionally become well versed in Residential Sales and he is very passionate about helping his clients in all aspects of Real Estate.
- He works hard for his clients making sure he is always putting their best interests above all else.
- He enjoys spending time with his family, watching Sooner Football, fishing, hunting, & spoiling his grandkids
- He has been married for 23 years, has 3 children, & 2 grandkids that he is crazy about.
Commercial Sales & Leasing Associate
- Tyler became a Realtor with the Salmonsen Group at KW in the beginning of 2022 specializing in Commercial Sales & Leasing.
- He works hard to ensure his clients find the perfect space for their business.
- He was born and raised in Northwest Arkansas and is a big fan of the Arkansas Razorbacks and all things football.
- He enjoys hiking on the many trails NWA has to offer as well as weightlifting.
Commercial Sales Associate & Multi-Family Realtor
- Michael joined the Salmonsen Group at KW in 2022 specializing in Multi-Family Real Estate.
- He also works Commercial Sales and Leasing and works hard to find the right property for his clients.
- He grew up in NWA, is a fan of the University of Arkansas Razorbacks and loves football.
- He was previously a Chef, so cooking will always be a passion of his.
Residential Development & Real Estate Consultant
- Beth has been in Real Estate since 2015, joining the Salmonsen Group at KW in 2017.
- She specializes in Residential Development but is also always eager to help her clients, new and old, find their forever homes.
- She is very professional and always goes the extra mile for her clients.
- She enjoys spending time with her family, being outdoors, and is very passionate about health & wellness.
Real Estate Consultant
- Heidi began her career in Real Estate in 2022, and joined the Salmonsen Group Realtors at KW in the beginning of 2023.
- She specializes in Residential real estate and always goes above and beyond for her clients.
- She moved to NWA in 2022, and enjoys tennis/pickleball, painting, and building stuff.
Real Estate Consultant
- Sarah is a new member of the Salmonsen Group at KW team!
- She prides herself on being a hard worker who will stay on task to help clients achieve their goals. She got into real estate because she has a passion for serving others.
- She is originally from Michigan, but has been living in Eureka Springs, AR for the past 10 years. She loves the natural beauty of the Ozarks, swimming in Beaver Lake, riding her bike, and going hiking.
- She loves spending as much time as she can with her family. She is also an advocate for helping animals, having rescued 4 cats herself!
Real Estate Consultant
- Sean is a new member of the Salmonsen Group at KW team!
- He works hard everyday to help others find a place to live, thrive, and enjoy life.
- He grew up in Texas, however, he has been living in NWA for the past 13 years.
- He enjoys playing and writing music, painting, and mountain biking on the many trails NWA has to offer